Axalta All-Pro Teachers is a program that recognizes outstanding 5th through 12th grade teachers in the tri-state area for their contribution to their students, school and community. During the NFL season, Axalta and the Philadelphia Eagles will select ten (10) exceptional teachers to be honored in their classrooms and by Eagles fans.
Who Can Nominate an Axalta All-Pro Teacher?
- Current principal
- Former principal
- Current student of nominee
- Former student of nominee
- Co-Worker - Teacher
What Are the Criteria for Selecting an Axalta All-Pro Teacher?
- Educational Drive: Teacher demonstrates a commitment to seeing all students excel in the classroom and supports colleagues within the school system.
- Innovation in the Classroom: Teacher demonstrates innovative ways of inspiring students through incorporating technology in the classroom as part of the learning process.
- Community Ownership: Teacher engages students outside the classroom via after school programs, clubs, student government and/or athletics.
What Will the Axalta All-Pro Teachers Receive?
- $2,000 donation to their school to be used for school supplies or programming
- Four (4) tickets to a select Eagles home game (pre and regular season)
- One (1) reserved parking pass to a select Eagles home game (pre and regular season)
- Personalized Replica Eagles jersey
- Personalized Eagles football
- Invitation for four (4) guests to attend the Teacher of the Year Event
What Will the Axalta All-Pro Teacher of the Year Receive?
- An incremental $5,000 donation to their school to be used for school supplies or STEM-related programming.
- An Eagles Pep Rally to be hosted at their school
A selection committee will designate the ten (10) teachers that fit the criteria
Axalta is a leading global company focused solely on coatings and providing customers with innovative, colorful, beautiful and sustainable solutions. From light OEM vehicles, automotive refinish and commercial vehicles to electric motors, building and pipelines, our coatings are designed to prevent corrosion, increase productivity and enable the materials we coated to last longer. With more than 145 years of experience in the coatings industry, the 12,000 people of Axalta continue to find ways to serve our more than 120,000 customers in 130 countries better every day with the finest coatings, application systems and technology. Axalta is proud to call Philadelphia home to its corporate headquarters.
For more information about Axalta, please visit axalta.com